Administrative Assistant (Full-time, Contract Position)
Location: Vancouver, BC
Full-time position available for small, energetic and growing financial management team located in downtown Vancouver. We are looking for an outgoing individual with strong communications skills who displays outstanding professionalism and acute attention to detail. This position is the perfect fit for an enthusiastic candidate who is ready to learn and pursue a career in the financial management field.
If you are currently a post-secondary graduate in Commerce, Finance, or any related areas with a passion for the Investment industry and looking for real-world experience, apply now!
Key duties include:
- Assist with the processing and follow up on security transactions and transfers;
- Assist with the opening of new accounts and manage documentation requirements;
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients and respond to requests for information;
- Foster and support client relationships by liaising with clients, responding to requests and proactive problem solving; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a Post-Secondary Commerce, Finance or other related program
- Previous administrative work experience
- Goal and results oriented, flexible and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Advanced computer skills
Job Type: Temporary, Full-time
Salary: Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Local candidates only: Vancouver, BC
- Min. 1 year of industry related experience
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Min. 1 year of Digital Literacy (Microsoft Office, SalesForce etc.)
SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO:
Sabrina Del Vicario
Client Services Associate
HollisWealth, a division of Industrial Alliance Securities Inc.